Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 4, 2016

UniqMag - Ease of Publishing News

UniqMag - Ease of Publishing News
UniqMag - Ease of Publishing News Wordpress Theme is suitable for creating a website for news or magazines or personal blogs. In order to have the same space on the right and left, I'm going to decrease the Total Width. So, I'm going to bring this down to 1140. Hit Tab. Now we have the same space on the right hand side as the left hand side. And then, if I look here at the Gutter Width and Column Width, you'll see that Sketch is already doing the calculations to figure out what those numbers need to be. Now, the exact the numbers here aren't as important as the fact that we have 12 columns that are evenly spaced in the available area.

2016.03.23
* Added theme auto updater.
* Improved child theme issues

UniqMag - Ease of Publishing News intro
UniqMag - Ease of Publishing News responsive
You can use UniqMag - Ease of Publishing to design and space elements for my layout. So, with these numbers in place, I'll click OK. And now, we'll come over to the Insert menu. Let's come down and choose Text. We'll insert a text block. And I'm going to click and drag the width of this text block to be four vertical gray columns. Now, with that in place, we're going to type What's Trending. I'll come in here and select this.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét